In 2003, Israel only had 8 billionaires ■ Today, it boasts more than 100 ■ What happened since, and who took the number 1 spot by storm?
- Secretary of Iran's Security Council says there will be no war with U.S. - Iranian media (Reuters)
- Rockets land near Iraqi base hosting U.S. personnel in Mosul (Reuters)
- Trump formally launches 2020 campaign to 'keep America great' (DPA)
- Trump launches campaign blasting the 'fake news media' (DPA)
- Prosecutor: Navy SEAL bragged about killing captive ISIS fighter in Iraq (AP)
‘Our students are being tested not only in geography but in Hebrew reading comprehension,’ says court petition
If the leaders of Benny Gantz's Kahol Lavan party want change, there will be change. To our regret, however, they want to be Likud’s Siamese twin
Esper's recent past at defense contractor Raytheon, where he spent seven years as vice president for government relations, is raising concerns
'The limpet mine that was used in the attack is distinguishable and also strikingly bearing a resemblance to Iranian mines,' said Commander Sean Kido
After sharing a tweet linking to a pro-Israel boycott article, Peter Schäfer faced criticism that the museum was 'completely out of control'
Two teeth found in the Yukon that moldered in a museum drawer for half a century came back to the spotlight and behold, they changed the history of the hyena