Some conservatives expressed disappointment when the president called off a retaliatory airstrike against Tehran, while others heralded his decision. What he does next could decide the 2020 election
- Australia probes reports of citizen detained in North Korea (AP)
- Trump to hold 9 bilateral meetings with world leaders on Osaka G20 sidelines- White House (Reuters)
- At least 7 civilians killed by errant shell in Egypt (AP)
- Venezuela gov't says it thwarted plot seeking to kill Maduro (AP)
- Forces allied to Libya's UN-backed government retake a town south of Tripoli (Reuters)
The incoming transportation minister had promised Netanyahu that he would not start fights over the issue of working on Shabbat before he was appointed
Barak is the only person in the country who can tell Netanyahu: 'As your former commander: Bibi, you can no longer remain at the helm of the government'
Kushner says Palestinians 'don't have a great track record of getting a deal done. I'll keep doing it the way that we want to do it' ■ Head of IMF: Israel must ease movement restrictions
Iranian ambassador says that if Britain, France and Germany do not preserve nuclear agreement, Iran will up its uranium enrichment, start modernizing heavy water reactor which U.S. says could produce plutonium
Historian Uri Kupferschmidt devoted years to uncovering the story of his grandfather, a Dutch maker of stringed instruments who was murdered in the Holocaust
A very special feeling in your mouth: Since when has risking tapeworm infection been irresistibly alluring?