'Never threaten the United States again,' president warns as tensions mount in the Gulf
- Game of Thrones reaches its end, with one or two shocks left (Reuters)
- Hundreds protest Alabama's abortion ban at state capitol (AP)
- 'If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran,' Trump threatens in Tweet (Haaretz)
- Yemen's government forces say to have arrested key Al-Qaida leader (AP)
- Four Americans, one Canadian dead after small plane crash in Honduras (AP)
Top Weekend Reads
The beaches, the clubs, the food, the transportation, the pleasant natives (yes!) – all these, according to a random poll, make the city a true tourist destination. If only the prices weren't insane!
Trump won the White House pledging to wind down the nation's many foreign entanglements and put 'America First'
The university changed its mind after the Association for Civil Rights in Israel appealed the decision, arguing that since the university is not funding the Nakba commemoration event, the 2011 Nakba Law does not apply
The Poles see themselves as the ultimate victims, the Germans repent and pass anti-BDS resolutions, and Israel speaks in two voices
Supreme Court rejects NGOs petition, arguing that publishing information publicly could expose archaeologists to academic boycott and undermine Israel’s position in future diplomatic negotiations