PM secretly wishing the U.S. held the upper hand in the region
- Netanyahu meets Russia's Patrushev, says cooperation 'greatly contributed to stability' (Haaretz)
- Mastermind of regional coup attempt in Ethiopia captured and killed, state media report (Reuters)
- Israel's Communications Minister Ayoub Kara resigns over 'witch hunt' and 'prejudice' (Haaretz)
- Palestinian PM: Bahrain economic conference is an 'attempt to legitimize the occupation' (Haaretz)
- Russia says it will counter new U.S. sanctions on Iran (Reuters)
In 2003, Israel only had 8 billionaires ■ Today, it boasts more than 100 ■ What happened since, and who took the number 1 spot by storm?
'If you want to run a campaign based on reparations and concentration camps then it's going to be very hard to win the election'
Putting a celebratory end to weeks of political tension after Ekrem Imamoglu's March win in the city's mayoral race was annulled, jubilant supporters took to the streets, chanting 'Mayor again!'
Krantz's novels provided entertainment and escape, while intertwining serious topics such as anti-Semitism and women empowerment
Israeli brand Carolina Lemke had sought to expand into the American market through an eyeglass line designed by the American star, however some 300,000 pairs of eyeglasses have been sent back to Israel from the U.S.