Three gay men in 'homophobic' Gaza tell Haaretz how pretending to be straight has become an act of survival
- Iran to take steps to reduce commitment to nuclear deal on July 7, Iranian official says (Reuters)
- Contradicting Trump, top Putin adviser says U.S. drone downed in Iranian airspace (Reuters)
- Turkish court releases U.S. Consulate worker accused of Gulen links from house arrest (Reuters)
- U.S. ready for Iran to engage in 'real negotiations,' Bolton says in Jerusalem meeting (Haaretz)
- Charges dropped against Palestinian accused of raping 7-year-old in West Bank settlement (Haaretz)
In 2003, Israel only had 8 billionaires ■ Today, it boasts more than 100 ■ What happened since, and who took the number 1 spot by storm?
Yisrael Beiteinu chairman bases statement in part on an op-ed written by the prime minister’s close associate, Nathan Eshel, which was published in Haaretz
While Iran Dominated the Headlines, Trump Was Accused of Sexual Assault and Suggested He Could Be President '4EVA'
Writer E. Jean Carroll has claimed that a friendly encounter with Trump at Bergdorf Goodman in 1995 or 1996 turned violent
Britain's defense secretary says the missions flying over the Arab countries are 'a significant step into the future for the U.K.'
Head of the Cape Jewish Board of Deputies told local newspaper that the vandalism is not believed to have been an anti-Semitic act
Israeli brand Carolina Lemke had sought to expand into the American market through an eyeglass line designed by the American star, however some 300,000 pairs of eyeglasses have been sent back to Israel from the U.S.