Palestinian economy could triple with a political solution. But for now, why not take the billions the U.S. plans to raise in Bahrain?
- Qatar: Conditions for Israeli-Palestinian peace require 'fair political solutions' (Reuters)
- Iraqi protesters urge Baghdad to stay out of U.S.-Iran conflict (Reuters)
- Thousands rally in Sudan's Khartoum in support of Islamic rule (AP)
- Saudi-led bombing kills 10 civilians in Yemen, rebels and locals say (DPA)
- Citing Iran, Trump sets multi-billion-dollar weapons sales to Saudis, UAE (Reuters)
Top Weekend Reads
Firefighting jets from Egypt, Greece, Cyprus, Croatia and Italy arrive in Israel for backup ■ East Jerusalem residents detained for suspected arson
None of the additional forces are headed to Iraq or Syria, but all meant for 'defensive purposes,' Pentagon says ■ U.S. military: Revolutionary Guards 'directly responsible' for UAE oil tanker attack
Supporters of a populist Iraqi Muslim cleric, who once led Shi'ite militiamen against U.S. forces and is vocally critical of Iranian influence in Iraq, chant 'no to war' and 'yes to Iraq'
Synagogues, schools and community centers wrestle with difficult dilemmas — how to be safe but remain welcoming, and how to fund it all
Scientists found microbes that survived for thousands of years inside pores in the clay of ancient pottery used to make and store beer and wine