Saudi Arabia, a kingdom in turmoil | Special project
- Venezuela's Guaido calls for 'largest march in history' to oust Maduro (Reuters)
- Climate protests close London bridge; 570 arrests in 4 days (AP)
- White House says Trump spoke to Libyan commander Haftar on Monday (DPA)
- U.S. House Judiciary Committee issues subpoena for full Mueller report (Reuters)
- Israeli aircraft, tank strike two Hamas posts in Gaza after fire opened toward troops (Haaretz)
Top Weekend Reads
French president congratulates prime minister for mandate to form government via a letter, follows Germany's Merkel lead in encouraging Israel to 'revive the Middle East peace process'
366,016 votes went to parties that did not pass the electoral threshold, amounting to 8.49 percent of all valid votes
Senators say Trump's string of mass cuts to various humanitarian relief organizations and withholding of allocated funds 'pushes peace further out of reach'
The White House disclosed that Trump had called the commander of the self-styled Libyan National Army, recognizing 'his role in fighting terrorism'
Party tweets, then deletes, greeting featuring a loaf of bread, which is banned during the holiday
‘Shazam!’ may be short on special effects, but this film about a boy with magical powers has more important qualities: creativity, emotion and satisfaction