Trump’s promise to recognize Israeli sovereignty in the Golan Heights is a slap in Putin's face, show of force against Iran
- Turkey's Erdogan to make third Russia visit this year (DPA)
- Hamas to escalate nighttime riots and increase use of airborne firebombs (Haaretz)
- U.S.-backed Syrian forces announce victory over ISIS (Reuters)
- Philippines seize drugs worth 35m dollars in shipment from China (DPA)
- Local officials say 26 killed, 28 injured in China bus fire (AP)
69 percent of students at the Ivy League school voted for the measure, which proposes to 'identify and divest from companies that profit from Israeli violations of human rights'
Growing number of national news outlets are highlighting resemblance in tactics being employed by Netanyahu and his friend in the White House
He is a hero among right-wing Jews for historic policy decisions that are in sync with Israel’s government
Head of SDF says 'heavy fighting continues around mount Baghouz right now to finish off whatever remains of ISIS'
Family and foundations of Birthright co-founder respond to NYT report on Steinhardt's pattern of sexual harassment: Remarks were made in 'jest'
HBO's 'Leaving Neverland' doesn’t really occupy itself with Michael Jackson’s character, only with the damage he caused