Discord is rife, unity is passé, and promises are unraveling
- Israeli Police arrests Palestinian reporter Christine Rinawi in Jerusalem's Old City (Haaretz)
- Army tests launch of a rocket propulsion system in central Israel (Haaretz)
- 'Story we're sending 12,000 troops to Saudi Arabia is Fake News!,' says Trump (Haaretz)
- Uber says it received over 3,000 reports of sexual assault in U.S. in 2018 (Reuters)
- Iran accuses France, Germany and UK of false missile claims (AP)
The New York Times reported Iran's 'short-range missiles have a range of just over 600 miles, meaning that one fired from the outskirts of Baghdad could strike Jerusalem'
Reneging on threats he made to join a right-wing coalition, kingmaker Lieberman announces his decision and warns of a tough campaign full of incitement
Also, support for Warren dropped nationally to its lowest level in four months according to a Reuters/Ipsos
In addition to over 400 people killed in two months of unrest, protesters have blocked off key roads and paralyzed business as the national debt climbs
In his op-ed, the influential Slovenian philosopher waved off anti-Semitism charges leveled at Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn
Basking in the success of their hit Netflix documentary, co-directors Daniel Sivan and Yossi Bloch tell Haaretz about the controversies surrounding their show and why they're happy for it to be labeled 'true crime'
The city's leading trends: cocktails and chef restaurants