Haaretz documented officers attending Tel Aviv expo despite international embargo over serious human rights violations
- Trump calls for inquiry into Google's work with China (Reuters)
- U.S. House votes to condemn Trump's attacks on minority Democratic Congresswomen (Reuters)
- Iranian diplomats, families living in New York face U.S. travel curbs (Reuters)
- Iran says 'foreign' oil tanker towed in Gulf after distress call (DPA)
- Head of UN nuclear watchdog reported to be stepping down (AP)
Foreign investors, however, said to look favorably at TASE’s potential as a for-profit corporation
Union of Meretz, Labor and Ehud Barak's party is projected to only shuffle two seats within the center-left bloc
White House adviser Kellyanne Conway later said she had tried to make the point that 'We are all from somewhere else originally'
Earlier, U.S. defense official said America 'has suspicions' that Iran seized an oil tanker based in the UAE that turned off its tracker over two days ago in the Strait of Hormuz
Department of Justice summit devoted sessions to 'anti-Semitism on campus' and 'combating anti-Semitism while respecting the first amendment'
Grab a microphone, warm up the vocal cords, and press play at Israel’s top karaoke rooms