On totally opposite sides, the president and anti-occupation group’s viral PR tactics have a similar political goal
- Man sentenced to life plus 419 years for Charlottesville car attack (AP)
- Turkey's Erdogan says Russian S-400 will be fully deployed by April 2020 (Reuters)
- Trump says those who "are not happy with America can leave" (Reuters)
- Workers recover hundreds of bodies from Syrian mass grave (AP)
- UN says Yemeni warring sides agree 'ceasefire mechanism' (Reuters)
Analyst David Risinger of Morgan Stanley lowered his future price for the stock on the Nasdaq from $16 to $6; it closed in Tel Aviv Monday at $8.49
Despite the Health Ministry issuing an official warning against such practice in 2014, a small group of licensed professionals who immigrated from the U.S. continue to perform 'conversion therapy'
James Fields, 22, has already received a separate life sentence on federal hate-crime charges
Changing attitudes have found support in leadership, but a faltering nuclear deal means religious hard-liners have become more influential
After investigative program revealed that thousands of hate speech complaints led to 15 party expulsions, Corbyn says: 'We investigate every case that comes up'
On the cusp of 40, soft-spoken musician Rona Kenan, daughter of the mercurial leftist Amos Kenan, has come out with a hard-wrought album. In it she looks beyond her own private walls to ask poignant questions about why life is so alienating and chaotic today