Synagogues, schools and community centers wrestle with difficult dilemmas — how to be safe but remain welcoming, and how to fund it all
- Maduro says U.S. seeks to destroy Venezuela state-backed food program (Reuters)
- Saudi crown prince meets deputy head of Sudan's transitional military council in Jeddah (Reuters)
- Harvey Weinstein and accusers reach tentative compensation deal (Reuters)
- Modi promises new, inclusive India after landslide win in polls (DPA)
- U.S. charges Assange over publication of classified information (DPA)
For the authors of the plan, success would be removing the Palestinians and their predicament from the international agenda at the lowest price possible
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi also said, 'I wish that his family or his administration or his staff would have an intervention for the good of the country'
I have watched over a lifetime as my father, first expelled from Palestine in 1948, nurtured a dream of returning to the West Bank and building his home there. But the occupation turned that dream into a nightmare
Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz tweets that he was 'dismayed by the anti-Semitic defilement'
Scientists found microbes that survived for thousands of years inside pores in the clay of ancient pottery used to make and store beer and wine