Aborting strike doesn’t seem to have convinced Tehran
- Israel's Communications Minister Ayoub Kara resigns over 'witch hunt' and 'prejudice' (Haaretz)
- Palestinian PM: Bahrain economic conference is an 'attempt to legitimize the occupation' (Haaretz)
- Russia says it will counter new U.S. sanctions on Iran (Reuters)
- Israel's Labor Ministry instructs to close 27 construction sites due to safety problems (Haaretz)
- 12 vehicles vandalized in suspected hate crime in Palestinian town (Haaretz)
In 2003, Israel only had 8 billionaires ■ Today, it boasts more than 100 ■ What happened since, and who took the number 1 spot by storm?
WATCH Trump on Iran: Will Talk Without 'Pre-conditions' - Warns Bolton Would Go to War With the World
'Neither Iran nor any other hostile actor should mistake U.S. prudence and discretion for weakness. No one has granted them a hunting license in the Middle East,' Bolton said during a visit to Israel
Putting a celebratory end to weeks of political tension after Ekrem Imamoglu's March win in the city's mayoral race was annulled, jubilant supporters took to the streets, chanting 'Mayor again!'
James Alex Fields Jr. has asked a judge for a shorter sentence than life in prison after he drove a car into counter-protesters, killing anti-racism activist Heather Heyer
Israeli brand Carolina Lemke had sought to expand into the American market through an eyeglass line designed by the American star, however some 300,000 pairs of eyeglasses have been sent back to Israel from the U.S.