The spectacle gave liberal Israelis a glimpse of the country they once cherished - but it could turn out to be their swan song
- Economic component of Trump's Middle East peace plan to be revealed in late June (Haaretz)
- Blast heard in central Baghdad, cause unknown (Reuters)
- Seven Shi’ite militants killed after roadside bomb explodes in eastern Iraq (AP)
- Explosion targets tourist bus near Egyptian Museum at pyramids, security sources say (Reuters)
- Syrian government forces unilaterally cease fire in Idlib, Russia says (AP)
Top Weekend Reads
The beaches, the clubs, the food, the transportation, the pleasant natives (yes!) – all these, according to a random poll, make the city a true tourist destination. If only the prices weren't insane!
Madonna performs two songs at Tel Aviv Eurovision ■ Israeli police set up security cordons to prevent attacks or protests
Trump won the White House pledging to wind down the nation's many foreign entanglements and put 'America First'
There are some 1,600 amputees in Gaza. Here’s the story of one
Thousands of suits brought on by opioid overdoses have split the owners of drugmaker Purdue Pharma into two camps
In the early 20th century, Israel became a center of the 'International Style,' but contrary to urban legend, the local obsession was not exclusive to Tel Aviv