Aborting strike doesn’t seem to have convinced Tehran
- Palestinian PM: Bahrain economic conference is an 'attempt to legitimize the occupation' (Haaretz)
- Russia says it will counter new U.S. sanctions on Iran (Reuters)
- Israel's Labor Ministry instructs to close 27 construction sites due to safety problems (Haaretz)
- 12 vehicles vandalized in suspected hate crime in Palestinian town (Haaretz)
- State Prosecution: Breaking the Silence spokesman didn't lie about beating a Palestinian (Haaretz)
In 2003, Israel only had 8 billionaires ■ Today, it boasts more than 100 ■ What happened since, and who took the number 1 spot by storm?
The top U.S. diplomat had told reporters before departing on the trip to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates that Washington wanted talks with Tehran
Carlson praised U.S. President Donald Trump‘s decision not to bomb Iran on Friday while tearing into 'bureaucratic tapeworm' John Bolton
James Alex Fields Jr. has asked a judge for a shorter sentence than life in prison after he drove a car into counter-protesters, killing anti-racism activist Heather Heyer
Israeli brand Carolina Lemke had sought to expand into the American market through an eyeglass line designed by the American star, however some 300,000 pairs of eyeglasses have been sent back to Israel from the U.S.