'Compensation would be an inversion of criminals (Germany) and victims (Poland)'
- Yemen's government forces say to have arrested key Al-Qaida leader (AP)
- Four Americans, one Canadian dead after small plane crash in Honduras (AP)
- Economic component of Trump's Middle East peace plan to be revealed in late June (Haaretz)
- Blast heard in central Baghdad, cause unknown (Reuters)
- Seven Shi’ite militants killed after roadside bomb explodes in eastern Iraq (AP)
Top Weekend Reads
The beaches, the clubs, the food, the transportation, the pleasant natives (yes!) – all these, according to a random poll, make the city a true tourist destination. If only the prices weren't insane!
Netanyahu's gamble worked: He knew a long-term bank loan would threaten the Israeli public broadcaster's financial independence but enable an impressive Eurovision production, and that's just what happened
King Abdullah cleared out the ranks among the senior officials in the royal court and removed senior intelligence officials. There's a message to the U.S. here, and to Israel too
Video posted to AJ+ Arabic's social media pages says Jews skewed Holocaust facts and statistics to get reparations from Germany, and that the establishment of Israel was derived from Nazi ideology
Thousands of suits brought on by opioid overdoses have split the owners of drugmaker Purdue Pharma into two camps
In the early 20th century, Israel became a center of the 'International Style,' but contrary to urban legend, the local obsession was not exclusive to Tel Aviv