Iran has a sweeping policy: Every action has a reaction
- Iran supreme leader says recent protests were not carried out by the people (Reuters)
- After Likud meeting, Rivlin blasts Netanyahu's statements on Arab MKs (Haaretz)
- Turkey says Kurdish YPG militia kill three despite ceasefire deal (Reuters)
- Epstein jail guards charged with falsifying records (AP)
- Amnesty International: Over 100 killed in 21 cities in Iran protests (AP)
Omar Shakir is slated to leave Israel on November 25. Meanwhile, Shakir has filed a request for another hearing from Israel's Supreme Court
Unity government? Minority government? What's Israel's 'unprecedented emergency'? And who is glorifying war crimes of terrorists in the Gaza Strip?
Israelis Laud 'Historic' U.S. Policy Shift on Settlements; Palestinians Call for International Rebuke
The EU stresses following the announcement, made by Secretary Pompeo, that 'all settlement activity erodes the prospects for a lasting peace'
Russia, Arab Nations Warn Trump's Settlements Policy Could 'Escalate' Tensions, Lead to 'Dangerous Consequences'
Pompeo announced that the administration will reverse its approach to the settlements issue, drawing widespread criticism
93-year-old Edward Mosberg makes parallel between Poles and Jews who collaborated with the Nazis, while historians reject such a comparison
Aline Cohen’s face is plastered across billboards, her cosmetics range sells in Israel’s biggest drugstore chains, and her mom and dad call her ‘Boss.’ Oh, and she’s achieved all of this at the age of 18 after overcoming a life-threatening injury
Cheap fares are due to low demand on routes to the United States during the winter, as well as stiff competition