Probably not the end of Turkey’s military involvement with West, arrival of air defense system might scupper F-35 deal with the U.S.
- Yemen's Houthis target Saudi Arabia's Jizan airport - Al Masirah TV (Reuters)
- Sudan's opposition rejects judicial immunity for military rulers (Reuters)
- Police: Officer who shot dead Ethiopian Israel teen to go on 'forced leave' (Haaretz)
- Senior Israeli Labor lawmaker Shelly Yacimovich announces 'time off' from politics (Haaretz)
- Official: US has 'suspicions' Iran seized tanker (AP)
Israeli Prison Service says 30-year-old Nassar Taqatqa has been under medical supervision, while Palestinian officials demand investigation into death
'It’s clear that if there’s some kind of union, it will only be with [Labor leader] Amir Peretz leading it. There’s no question about it, we are unanimous. Barak’s leadership isn’t on the agenda,' the source said
Department of Justice summit devoted sessions to 'anti-Semitism on campus' and 'combating anti-Semitism while respecting the first amendment'
Mohammad Javad Zarif offered an initially high price for such negotiations — the halt of American arms sales to both Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, two key U.S. allies in the Persian Gulf
Chief editor of The Jewish Press defends tweets, calling criticism 'a smear tactic' to deter his comments on values of the Torah
Summer activities that everyone will enjoy, across Israel