Tehran prefers sea route due to attacks targeting Syria and Lebanon shipments, Israeli officials believe
- Khamenei: 'Deal of the century' is a plot to destroy Palestinian identity through money (Reuters)
- Turkish foreign minister says Trump doesn't want to impose sanctions over S-400s (Reuters)
- Islam Mohammed Naji, who killed special forces soldier Ronen Lubarsky, gets life sentence (Haaretz)
- Palestinians call to convene UN Security council following demolition of East J'lem homes (Haaretz)
- Ayelet Shaked, Rafi Peretz say will meet in upcoming days to discuss joint right-wing run (Haaretz)
Israel is facing a dangerous combination of ballooning salaries and a doctor shortage
Summer is the ideal time to take a break from our busy, urban lives and enjoy an excursion into nature with a picnic in a pastoral spot. Here are 22 ultimate Israeli picnic locations
Both Kahol Lavan and Likud projected to lose seats to smaller parties in September
The White House adviser and immigration hardliner says Ocasio-Cortez's criticism of border detention camps is a 'historical smear' that 'paints every patriotic law enforcement officer as a war criminal'
All 23 members of the seized Stena Impero are 'safe and in good health' and the tanker will remain in the port of Bandar Abbas while authorities investigate its accident with a fishing boat, Iranian TV reported
Jules Bergman was the first network correspondent assigned to cover space full time, making him 'almost as much of a celebrity as the astronauts he covered'
Palestinian art, which generally avoids emotions, dark desires and controversial identities, must reach a deeper level