PM secretly wishing the U.S. held the upper hand in the region
- Trump says fresh U.S. sanctions on Iran will target supreme leader (Reuters)
- Ex-defense secretary faces probe over Sri Lankan blasts (AP)
- Netanyahu meets Russia's Patrushev, says cooperation 'greatly contributed to stability' (Haaretz)
- Mastermind of regional coup attempt in Ethiopia captured and killed, state media report (Reuters)
- Israel's Communications Minister Ayoub Kara resigns over 'witch hunt' and 'prejudice' (Haaretz)
In 2003, Israel only had 8 billionaires ■ Today, it boasts more than 100 ■ What happened since, and who took the number 1 spot by storm?
Iran's Rohani says the Islamic Republic will resume higher uranium enrichment if Europe doesn't help shield it from U.S. sanctions, a move which would violate the nuclear accord
Growing economic woes and Kurdish voters' support led to a second defeat of the president’s candidate in the city's mayoral race
'I don’t feel like I need to do that, but I’m not one of these people that says I wouldn’t sit down with anybody to hear what they have to say,' presidential candidate says
Israeli brand Carolina Lemke had sought to expand into the American market through an eyeglass line designed by the American star, however some 300,000 pairs of eyeglasses have been sent back to Israel from the U.S.