Unfazed by Erdogan's response, senators refuse to play along with the Turkish parallel narrative
- Lebanon presidency delays consultations to name prime minister (Reuters)
- Chinese Premier says Hong Kong not yet out of protest 'dilemma' (Reuters)
- U.S. special envoy for North Korea urges Pyongyang to return offers of talks (Reuters)
- 304 people killed in Iran protests in November, Amnesty says (DPA)
- Senate Democratic leader asks for testimony in Trump impeachment trial from White House (Reuters)
The party is sticking with Gesher in joint slate for March election, but has not yet decided if it will hold a leadership primary to oust chairman Amir Peretz
This year’s Trump impeachment votes will come as the 2020 primary season is about to begin, putting recalcitrant Republicans at risk of facing Trump-backed primary challengers
'Testimonies suggest that almost immediately after authorities massacred hundreds of those participating in nationwide protests, they went on to orchestrate a wide-scale clampdown,' rights group says
Israel’s failure to treat allegations of sexual child abuse seriously is taking a heavy toll on relations with Australia’s Jewish community and bilateral relations with Canberra. LISTEN FREE
Anthony Hopkins and Jonathan Pryce both excel in a film that reimagines a recent crisis in the Catholic church. What are the chances of a sequel set in the Jewish world?
Over one-third of Israel’s territory is designated as army firing zones. What happens when the Israel National Trail passes through one?