Historian Benny Morris, retired now at 70, is predicting a grim future for Israel
- Lebanon's FM calls for Syria's return to Arab League (Reuters)
- Thousands flee as militants kill more than 100 soldiers in northeast Nigeria (Reuters)
- Israeli Druze holding marches to protest nation-state law (Haaretz)
- IDF demolishes home of terrorist who killed Ari Fuld, Palestinians report (Haaretz)
- Man arrested over murder of Israeli student in Melbourne (DPA)
Israel's prime minister met his Romanian counterpart in Jerusalem and asked her to stop 'the European Union's bad decisions against Israel'
According to new polls released Wednesday, 31 percent of Israeli prefer Benny Gantz to Benjamin Netanyahu as PM, while 42 percent favor Netanyahu
In the beginning there was a 4th-century Latin translation of the Hebrew Bible, but over the millennia a myriad English translations 'moved vpon the water'
17-year-old Khalil Jabarin stabbed Ari Fuld to death in September
The two newest additions to the Women's March steering committee talk about the difference between blacks and Jews, their relationship with Israel and their friendship with Linda Sarsour
Nadav Lapid’s new film, 'Synonyms,' is in the running for the top prize, the Golden Bear