Israeli and Arab businessmen openly mingled at the non-alcoholic cocktail parties, while some Palestinians defied the boycott
- Magnitude 6.3 quake strikes in Panama region (Reuters)
- Revolutionary Guards' commander says 'America wouldn’t dare violate Iranian soil' (Reuters)
- North Korea says it won't surrender to US-led sanctions (AP)
- Israel reprimands Chilean Amb. after Palestinian officials joined Temple Mount tour (Haaretz)
- N.Korea says U.S. extension of sanctions 'a hostile act' (Reuters)
In 2003, Israel only had 8 billionaires ■ Today, it boasts more than 100 ■ What happened since, and who took the number 1 spot by storm?
The special counsel agreed to testify in an open session before the House's Judiciary and Intelligence Committees after the two issued subpoenas
The leader, Abu Osama al-Muhajer, as well as other members of the organisation including its chief financial officer, were captured on June 3 in a raid on a house
Court Halts Sale of Rare Letter by Early Zionist Joseph Trumpeldor Over Allegations That It Was Stolen
The item is thought to be Trumpeldor's only known letter in Hebrew, and includes comments somewhat similar to his dying words: 'It is good to die for our country'