While Israel sees possible protests as a challenge Sissi can withstand, the moment of truth is still to come
- Saudi Arabia say it intercepted 2 Houthi drones (Reuters)
- Trump says U.S. agency will begin removing millions of illegal immigrants (Reuters)
- Acting U.S. defense secretary says approves deployment of about 1,000 additional U.S. troops to Middle East (Reuters)
- Amnesty International urges fair Egyptian inquiry into Morsi's death (Reuters)
- As promised, Trump slashes aid to Central America over migrants (Reuters)
World’s leading aviation exhibit started on Monday amid highest levels of defense spending in more than 30 years
Both will also be members of the diplomatic-security cabinet, and Smotrich was given charge of the Israel Land Authority
This is a developing story...
100 West Bank engineers due to get payout after Mellanox is sold to U.S.’s Nvidia
Jewish settlers were filmed at a Palestinian wedding. Their host was fired by Fatah and denounced for facilitating a 'despicable act.' Why won't the Israeli left call out this obstacle to peace and coexistence?
Ayelet Tsabari’s memoir, ‘The Art of Leaving,’ offers a rare narrative about a globe-trotting woman of color who flees home. Now that she has reconciled with her Yemenite roots and (partially) with Israel, she explains what drove her away