'A strange man held a rag doused with an anesthetic over my mouth. Six days later, I woke up with a scar'
- Boat carrying Syrian refugees sinks off Lebanon, most rescued (Reuters)
- Iran's Revolutionary Guard spokesman says Saudi-backed Arab nationalists behind parade shooting (Reuters)
- Several killed in attack on military parade in southwest Iran (Reuters)
- Rohani: Iran will defeat Trump just like it did Saddam, won't abandon missiles (Reuters)
- Senate Judiciary Committee grants Kavanaugh accuser extension on possible testimony (Reuters)
David Keyes denies the accusations by more than a dozen women. Either way, Israel’s man in Washington, Ron Dermer, is taking heat for not taking action after rumors began to surface
The reformist president says his country 'will not abandon its defensive weapons ... including its missiles that make America so angry'
The drill involves the military's and Revolutionary Guard fighter jets, including U.S.-made F-4, French Mirage and Russian Sukhoi-22 planes, according to state media
'You can't tell American Jews: We want you to come to Israel, but your form of Jewish-religious expression is unacceptable to us,' the Pulitzer prize-winning New York Times columnist tells Israeli weekly Makor Rishon
Imported jewelry in tombs in the Romanian heartland reveals brisk trade with Scandinavia and Mesopotamia in antiquity, but why were these gems put inside caves in the first place?