Probably not the end of Turkey’s military involvement with West, arrival of air defense system might scupper F-35 deal with the U.S.
- Sudan's opposition rejects judicial immunity for military rulers (Reuters)
- Police: Officer who shot dead Ethiopian Israel teen to go on 'forced leave' (Haaretz)
- Senior Israeli Labor lawmaker Shelly Yacimovich announces 'time off' from politics (Haaretz)
- Official: US has 'suspicions' Iran seized tanker (AP)
- Hamas rebuffs leader’s call for worldwide attacks on Jews (Haaretz)
Grab a microphone, warm up the vocal cords, and press play at Israel’s top karaoke rooms
'It’s clear that if there’s some kind of union, it will only be with [Labor leader] Amir Peretz leading it. There’s no question about it, we are unanimous. Barak’s leadership isn’t on the agenda,' the source said
Department of Justice summit devoted sessions to 'anti-Semitism on campus' and 'combating anti-Semitism while respecting the first amendment'
Relations between Doha and Amman warm up amid dismay in Jordan at falling Saudi economic support
Chief editor of The Jewish Press defends tweets, calling criticism 'a smear tactic' to deter his comments on values of the Torah
Summer activities that everyone will enjoy, across Israel