Netanyahu becomes first sitting prime minister in Israel's history to be charged with bribery ■ PM decries charges as 'attempted coup'
- Culture Minister Miri Regev says confident in Netanyahu's innocence (Haaretz)
- Ultra-orthodox party Shas says confident Netanyahu's innocence will be proven in court (Haaretz)
- Netanyahu calls indictment 'attempted coup against sitting prime minister' (Haaretz)
- Kahol Lavan co-leader Yair Lapid says Netanyahu should resign for Israel's sake (Haaretz)
- Kingmaker Lieberman says premier should be given chance to prove his innocence in court (Haaretz)
Taking what Jews and Arabs have cooked for generations and attaching the label 'Israeli' to it is culinary injustice
For the first time in Israel's history, two candidates for prime minister failed to form a government. Now, a third election looms
Gallagher was acquitted of a murder charge in the stabbing death of an Islamic State militant captive, but a military jury convicted him of posing with the corpse while in Iraq in 2017
The Revolutionary Guards said calm had returned across Iran, after protests in which Amnesty International said over 100 demonstrators had been killed
The mental illness defense has become more prevalent when it comes to hate crimes in France. And it seems to be working
Magasin III opened in an Arab-majority residential area of Jaffa two years ago, confusing locals and exciting art lovers who flocked to see works by international artists. Now it stages its most ambitious work, with a large nod to Picasso's 'Guernica'
Gault & Millau, the second most-important food guide, after Michelin, has announced its picks for Tel Aviv's and Israel’s outstanding culinary and chefs of the year