King Abdullah is clearing out the ranks, and there's a message to the U.S. and Israel here
- Game of Thrones reaches its end, with one or two shocks left (Reuters)
- Hundreds protest Alabama's abortion ban at state capitol (AP)
- 'If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran,' Trump threatens in Tweet (Haaretz)
- Yemen's government forces say to have arrested key Al-Qaida leader (AP)
- Four Americans, one Canadian dead after small plane crash in Honduras (AP)
The beaches, the clubs, the food, the transportation, the pleasant natives (yes!) – all these, according to a random poll, make the city a true tourist destination. If only the prices weren't insane!
Trump won the White House pledging to wind down the nation's many foreign entanglements and put 'America First'
Two Baghdad-based diplomatic sources also said they heard the blast close to the Iraqi capital's fortified Green Zone which houses government buildings and foreign embassies
Thousands of suits brought on by opioid overdoses have split the owners of drugmaker Purdue Pharma into two camps
Supreme Court rejects NGOs petition, arguing that publishing information publicly could expose archaeologists to academic boycott and undermine Israel’s position in future diplomatic negotiations