Court ruling paves the way for the eviction hundreds more
- Court okays eviction of Palestinian family because their land was once owned by Jews
- Dozens of Iraqi protesters wounded as anti-government unrest resumes (Reuters)
- Venezuela's Guaido defies ban to arrive in Bogota, due to meet Pompeo on Monday (Reuters)
- 6.4-magnitude quake causes damage, injuries in China's Xinjiang region (AP)
- Man killed in car crash near Tel Aviv (Haaretz)
Speaker says full Knesset to convene next week, repeats opposition to discussing immunity before election
Reports of negotiations with unnamed overseas buyer send shares soaring
Lev Parnas has said that he would testify in Trump's impeachment trial if asked, implicating the U.S. president by saying 'Trump knew exactly what was going on'
Protests begin again after lull caused by U.S.-Iran crisis ■ Protesters demand end to sectarian political system, alongside early elections and he stepping aside of ruling elite
Drew Goldberg is months away from completing his goal of visiting the 193 countries recognized by the UN, which he has pursued for eight years
'Razz' sensation Aziz Maraka, who performed in an Arab village in Galilee, is a man with a mission: breaking down the walls of politics with music
The four new hotels will line the pockets of billionaire Yitzhak Tshuva. But how much will the government spend to save the sea itself?