A new Pew Research poll highlights the scale of the erosion and provides a stark warning about the future
- Russia's Putin arrives for summit with North Korea's Kim (AP)
- Former AG Sessions calls for moving past Mueller report (AP)
- Pompeo sees 'bumpy' North Korea talks, but hopes for several more chances (Reuters)
- Prince William visits New Zealand after mosque attacks (AP)
- Iran minister: Trump's aim is talks, Bolton wants conflict (AP)
Rafi Peretz and Bezalel Smotrich had reportedly disagreed over the latter's demands, one of which was to grant Netanyahu immunity from prosecution
Prof. Jason Hill wrote 'not all cultures are indeed equal,' claiming 'a strong argument can and ought to be made to strip Palestinians of their right to vote - period'
Shi'ite Iran and Sunni Saudi Arabia are involved in proxy wars from Yemen to Syria
The chairman of the intelligence committee is calling for release of counterintelligence information on Trump-Russia dealings
The Antiquities Ministry said in a statement on Tuesday that the tomb is from the Greco-Roman period, which began with Alexander the Great in 332 B.C.