Khaled Al Sabawi had a vision — developing affordable building lots in the West Bank to Palestinians
- Biden: Netanyahu is drifting to the 'extreme right' to stay in power (Haaretz)
- 4 rockets hit Iraq military base, wounding 6 fighters, military says (Reuters)
- 1 dead, many more missing in eruption of New Zealand volcano (AP)
- Tires punctured, malicious graffiti scrawled in a suspected hate crime in East Jerusalem (Haaretz)
- Tourists injured, missing in eruption of New Zealand volcano (AP)
Would it be placed in a hotel, the airport, offshore, in one of Eilat's languishing development projects? And would it even be good for the city?
Outgoing Central Elections Committee head Hanan Melcer recommended last month that whoever fills his shoes 'will be brave and take into account that he will not be popular'
The former VP, who called Netanyahu a 'friend' during the Obama era, shifts his tone on the prime minister but reiterates support for U.S. military aid to Israel
In contrast to the warm welcome refugees received early on in the Syrian war, the goal now is to encourage asylum seekers to leave
Abdallah Chatla paid $660,000 at auction for the items, which include Hitler's personal effects, but said he had 'had no right to decide' what to do with them
Associated Press Film Writers Lindsey Bahr and Jake Coyle name their choices for the best films of 2019
The city's leading trends: cocktails and chef restaurants