It'll be a bizarre spectacle: Two claimants to Israel's throne will discuss the peace plan in Washington with no Palestinian partner
- U.N. says officials barred from using WhatsApp since June 2019 over security (Reuters)
- Palestinian Authority warns U.S., Israel 'not to cross red lines' with peace plan (Haaretz)
- Israeli army: Launch from Gaza identified, falls in open area; no casualties reported (Haaretz)
- Pence: Netanyahu, Gantz invited to White House to discuss Mideast peace plan next week (Haaretz)
- Rocket sirens sound off in Gaza border communities (Haaretz)
For years, Israelis reserved a special scorn for Balad politician Haneen Zoabi. Now she has exited the public stage, they have wasted no time in finding her replacement: Heba Yazbak
Netanyahu has managed the task of defending Israel's interests in Syria without crossing the Russians. But how long can this delicate balance last?
Extremist groups on the continent have set 'a record pace of activity in 2019,' experts warn
After shooting Khalil Mahmoud in the head in 2015, disabling him for life, Israeli Border Police showed up in his home last week to summon him for questioning, no explanations offered
What is it about the Dreyfus Affair, which polarized fin-de-siecle France that still resonates with an immediacy that makes one wonder if humanity is truly capable of learning from its mistakes?
Ties between athletes and their trainers provide fertile ground for sexual misconduct that's hushed up, new Israeli film reveals. 'For the trainee, the coach is a combination of rabbi, teacher, psychologist and doctor'
One bite is all it takes to be pulled into the cult of Itzik and Ruthie