The prime minister mistakenly believed he had received a personal mandate to govern, but he can't form a coalition
- Magnitude 8 earthquake strikes Amazon jungle in Peru (AP)
- Saudi intercepts drone launched by Yemen's Houthis towards Jizan (Reuters)
- Explosions in Nepal's capital leave 3 dead, 5 wounded (AP)
- Syrian troops regain control of village they lost to rebels (AP)
- Rivlin rebukes Germany's 'surrender to anti-Semitism' in skullcap warning (Haaretz)
Top Weekend Reads
Any struggle that doesn't include the entire Israeli Arab community is destined to fail, they say
Trump, Urged by Fox News' Tomi Lahren, Considering Pardons for Some U.S. Soldiers Accused of War Crimes
Fox News commentator Tomi Lahren is urging Trump to side with 'American war fighters' over 'terrorists'
After the army blamed Palestinians for the blaze, it has come to light that one of the two Jewish settlers filmed setting fire to a West Bank field is an IDF soldier who was on leave at the time
Pete Buttigieg, the 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful, met with with several dozen representatives of Jewish groups in Washington, D.C.
First farmers in southern Turkey were local hunter-gatherers, not migrants from the Levant who brought farming techniques