Israel enters uncharted territory after both Netanyahu and Kahol Lavan chairman fail at the task | Live updates
- Syrian shelling of camp housing displaced people kills 15 (AP)
- EU should recognize Palestinian state after U.S. backs settlements, Luxembourg FM says (Reuters)
- Netanyahu reiterates call for unity government, urges Gantz to meet (Haaretz)
- European UN Security Council members say U.S. settlements statement erodes peace efforts (Haaretz)
- Hours before deadline, Gantz tells president he has failed to form a coalition (Haaretz)
Gault & Millau, the second most-important food guide, after Michelin, has announced its picks for Tel Aviv's and Israel’s outstanding culinary and chefs of the year
Unity government? Minority government? What's Israel's 'unprecedented emergency'? And who is glorifying war crimes of terrorists in the Gaza Strip?
'Everyone was in the loop, there were no secrets,' former U.S. ambassador to EU says in blockbuster testimony
The protests and headline data give the impression things are falling apart, but the economy is actually quite resilient.
The victim, who is not Jewish, was cursed, punched in second such incident in recent weeks in Berlin's Pankow neighborhood
Aline Cohen’s face is plastered across billboards, her cosmetics range sells in Israel’s biggest drugstore chains, and her mom and dad call her ‘Boss.’ Oh, and she’s achieved all of this at the age of 18 after overcoming a life-threatening injury
Cheap fares are due to low demand on routes to the United States during the winter, as well as stiff competition