Washington has invited the PM (and Gantz) and is releasing its peace plan the day of a key Knesset vote. But will this be enough?
- Australia declares first confirmed case of coronavirus (Reuters)
- Death toll from virus outbreak in China at 41, total of cases at 1,287 (Reuters)
- France confirms 2 cases of virus from China, 1st in Europe (AP)
- Israel Police searching for missing Palestinian 8-year-old in Beit Hanina, East Jerusalem (Haaretz)
- Three French aid workers, one Iraqi missing in Baghdad, NGO says (Reuters)
All the leading election polls in one place: Here are the parties projected to enter Knesset, ahead of the March 2 vote ■ Build your own coalition: Click the parties and try to get to 61 seats ■ Who's running: Full lists
The Housing First apartment and rehab system has been working for 30 years – maybe a good solution for Tel Aviv, which is handling 41 percent more homeless cases than five years ago
President Trump in hot water after minimizing the injuries as 'headaches and things'
With diaspora input choked off, the prospects for import-reliant Lebanon are grim
Once 40 percent of the population, less than a handful of Jews live in the city today
Analysis of inscriptions found at ancient Samaria suggests literacy was not particularly widespread in the heyday of the Kingdom of Israel
One bite is all it takes to be pulled into the cult of Itzik and Ruthie