What the Prime Minister of History has done goes much further than realpolitik and is ultimately unsustainable
- U.S. Senator Marco Rubio warns Venezuelan soldiers to let aid enter (AP)
- Foreign government behind cyber attack on Australian lawmakers, PM says (Reuters)
- Disgraced ex-Congressman Anthony Weiner released from prison (AP)
- Senior White House adviser indicates Trump to veto disapproval of emergency (AP)
- UN: Yemeni government and Houthis agree on first phase of mutual redeployment of forces (Reuters)
Top Weekend Picks
Few Israelis have heard of Dr. Ofer Cassif, the Jewish representative on the far-leftist Hadash party's Knesset slate. On April 9, that will change
Hosen L’Yisrael is predicted 18-20 Knesset seats, while Netanyahu's Likud maintains solid 30
Syrian president makes address targeting Kurdish fighters, telling them that 'Americans will put you in their pockets so you can be tools in the barter'
Army brass reprimands Palestinians who choose to stay outside Gaza without permits and let their children return home alone following medical treatment. But what if that’s the only way the parents can find work?
The Wilco frontman was not raised Jewish, but says he converted after a promise he made to his son
'Cold Pursuit' is a fine addition to Liam Neeson’s action repertoire - but it's overshadowed by his racism scandal