Listen to Amos Harel on the Haaretz Weekly podcast
- Trump warned Erdogan in letter: 'Don't be a tough guy' or 'a fool' (Reuters)
- A man in his 20s seriously injured by gunfire in Israeli Arab village (Haaretz)
- House passes bipartisan resolution condemning Syria withdrawal, NYT reports (Haaretz)
- Trump warns of 'devastating' sanctions if U.S.-Turkey meeting not successful (Reuters)
- Troops in Kashmir exchange fire, 4 civilians killed (AP)
Amir Ohana says agreeing to release hacker in exchange for Israeli imprisoned in Russia would create 'a dangerous precedent'
Benny Gantz cannot join a government headed by a leader who sought to undermine democracy and corrupt the rule of law
'FREEDOM IS NOT FREE' Turkish NBA Star Kanter Gives Impassioned Plea Against Autocracy After LeBron Sides With China
'Haven’t seen or talked to my family 5 years,' wrote Enes Kanter of the Boston Celtics in a separate tweet. 'FREEDOM IS NOT FREE'
Somehow the Istanbul Stock Exchange doesn't seem to be asking how their fearless leader plans to extract economic prosperity from occupied territory
Jewish Federations of North America organizes international commemoration ahead of the October 27 anniversary
Starring Selena Gomez and Timothée Chalamet, ‘A Rainy Day in New York’ won’t be shown in the U.S. because of the sexual abuse allegations against its famed director. Good thing; it's terrible
Eilat could be a tourism gem if it capitalized on its coral reef. Meanwhile, these are the best beaches to explore it with a snorkel