Treasure trove of memos written by top Israeli politicians reveals disputes over nuclear 'project' and its huge cost
- Netanyahu convenes with Chad's president, Idriss Deby (Haaretz)
- An explosion heard in the vicinity of Syria's Damascus - State TV (Reuters)
- Death toll reaches 73 in Mexico fuel pipeline fire horror (AP)
- Four lion cubs die at Gaza zoo after winter storm (Reuters)
- Trump says location chosen for second meeting with North Korea leader (DPA)
The billboard, displaying photographs of leading journalists who regularly report on Netanyahu's corruption cases, carries no sign of who's behind it ■ Matching Facebook page launched as country readies for April 9 election
Congresswoman was photographed with Abbas Hamideh, who has praised Hezbollah and likened Zionists to Nazis, on the eve of her swearing-in ceremony
Escalation in fighting raises doubts about second round of UN-sponsored talks this month aimed at ending the nearly four-year war
Federation of Hungarian Jewish Communities asked to stop the search, saying 'it breaches the peace and dignity of the dead'
In the beginning there was a 4th-century Latin translation of the Hebrew Bible, but over the millennia a myriad English translations 'moved vpon the water'