Over 50 rockets launched at Israel in 2 days of hostilities ■ Schools in border communities to remain closed Tuesday
- Islamic Jihad sources in Gaza report that a cease-fire will take effect starting 11:30 P.M.
- U.S. to stop aid in Yemen's Houthi areas if rebels don't budge (AP)
- Eight Gazans were lightly wounded by Iron Dome shrapnel
- Harvey Weinstein found guilty of sexual assault (Reuters)
- Israel shuts down Gaza crossing, bars merchants and limits fishing zone (Haaretz)
All the leading election polls in one place: Here are the parties projected to enter Knesset, ahead of the March 2 vote ■ Build your own coalition: Click the parties and try to get to 61 seats ■ Who's running: Full lists
Netanyahu said it would generate hundreds of billions in taxes, but the real figure, when it’s finally revealed, will be a tiny fraction of that
Bloomberg, one of two Jewish candidates in the Democratic race, is popular among Jewish voters in the U.S. with 28 percent of respondents favoring him, according to a recent poll
Male and female artists alike under fire for video clips gone viral on YouTube and Twitter.
Products imported from Eastern Europe are sold for much less than the local version, but Israeli bottler denies any role in decision
In an autobiographical novel, French author Edouard Louis returns to a brutal and almost fatal one-night stand. He tells Haaretz why he understands his assailant's behavior – and how literature can influence reality
Spread of epidemic to Italy causes a new wave of flight cancellations, but lower airfares