Trump couldn't wait until Netanyahu joined him in Washington on Monday, and his calculated move right before the election could cause Israel damage
- Man charged with sending bombs to Trump critics pleads guilty (Reuters)
- Israeli army attacked Hamas post in Gaza; two Palestinians said wounded (Haaretz)
- Netanyahu thanks Trump for 'boldly' recognizing Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights (Haaretz)
- Trump: 'Time for U.S. to recognize Israel's sovereignty over Golan Heights' (Haaretz)
- Sudan summons Egypt ambassador over Red Sea oil and gas exploration blocks (Reuters)
The Druze have a history of voting for right-wing parties, but this Election Day they vow to help unseat those behind the legislation that turned them into 'second-class citizens'
Kahol Lavan wins 20 out of 24 elections in high schools across country, capturing 43 percent of the vote; Netanyahu’s Likud is distant second and left-wing Meretz third
Family and foundations of Birthright co-founder respond to NYT report on Steinhardt's pattern of sexual harassment: Remarks were made in 'jest'
After a five-year international campaign, fighting is over but U.S. military is warning that tens of thousands of ISIS fighters still in Iraq and Syria
In December, Vox became the first far-right party in decades to enter a regional parliament by winning 12 seats in Andalusia, far surpassing expectations
Pottery fragment dated to Persian period found in Jerusalemite household garbage pit 2,500 years ago