When more than 100 car tires belonging to Jews were slashed in Lakewood, NJ, no one was particularly surprised
- Palestinian PM says PA will pay its employees 110 percent of their salary next month (Haaretz)
- Arab Rapper won't perform despite court decision to overrule decision to ban him (Haaretz)
- Court overrules Arab Israeli town decision to ban rapper over purported indecent lyrics (Haaretz)
- No time to negotiate new Brexit deal, France's Macron tells UK's Johnson (Reuters)
- Iran prepared to work on French nuclear deal proposals, foreign minister says (Reuters)
Likud and ultra-nationalist, anti-Arab Otzma Yehudit party file a joint appeal to the Supreme court claiming that the Joint List lawmakers support terrorism
In Eilat right now? With dance floors that beat anything in greater Tel Aviv, drinks at totally sane prices and a slew of other attractions, the city's lively club scene is a great way to cope with the dog days of summer
'The Simpsons' released a 90-second parody clip of U.S. President Donald Trump’s on-going feud between the so-called 'Squad'
Thirteen Egyptian human rights organizations ask United Nations to hold conference on torture in a country where 'the bare minimum of human rights is respected'
Steve Bandera, a journalist and Canadian citizen, has steadfastly maintained for years that his grandfather, and the Ukrainian nationalist movement in general, are innocent of perpetrating war crimes against Jews
Study debunks notion that Ireland had been populous when the Nordic migrants arrived in the 10th century: The island had been in decline for 200 years by then