The two drivers of Israel's main parties are barreling toward a collision - and a third election
- Ukraine confirms Russia returning three captured naval ships (Reuters)
- Turkey's pro-Kurdish party mulls pulling MPs from parliament (Reuters)
- Indonesia arrests 43 people following suicide attack (AP)
- Kuwait's emir reappoints premier, removes defense and interior ministers (Reuters)
- Group: Sudan crackdown may amount to crime against humanity (AP)
In second exercise in the Northern Command this year, military said it is mobilizing security forces, vehicles and aircraft in the area, and that residents may hear sirens and explosions
Unity government? Minority government? What's Israel's 'unprecedented emergency'? And who is glorifying war crimes of terrorists in the Gaza Strip?
Conservative station fires host of five years after he supported the impeachment inquiry on the air
Though largely peaceful, demonstrations devolved into violence in several instances, with online videos purporting to show police officers firing tear gas at protesters and mobs setting fires
Jewish student says that Graduate Student Union told him supporting a campaign to make kosher food available on campus would go against the 'will of the membership'
Move comes after Polish Prime Minister complained that the streaming giant's series about the trial of Nazi war criminal John Demjanjuk shows a map of Nazi death camps inside the borders of modern Poland
Cheap fares are due to low demand on routes to the United States during the winter, as well as stiff competition