Kuala Lumpur's long-standing bond with Hamas gets a new twist
- At least six killed in explosions near Kabul Shiite shrine (DPA)
- Australia says tensions with Turkey ease following Erdogan's WWI remarks (AP)
- All 50 victims of New Zealand mosque attacks now identified, police say (AP)
- Dutch government loses Senate majority amid populist surge, preliminary results show (Reuters)
- New Zealand to ban all semi-automatic guns and assault rifles, PM Ardern announces (DPA)
Jeremey Hunt says council's a discriminatory focus on Israel strengthens the 'hard and trampled road of self-righteousness'
Netanyahu tells U.S. secretary of state it's time to recognize Golan Heights as under Israeli sovereignty ■ The two hold summit with Greek, Cypriot leaders on regional cooperation revolving gas pipeline
U.S. congregation attacked by a gunman in October says 'compelled' to aid, 'just as our Jewish community was so compassionately supported by people of many faiths'
Demonstrations planned after troops kill suspect in shooting attack and two Palestinians who the army said threw explosive devices at soldiers
Comments come after American-Israeli coach told reporters he was not involved in his team’s controversial forfeiting of a match
The famed musician who helped engineer 'Abbey Road' and 'Dark Side of the Moon' is returning to Israel as part of his 70th birthday tour