Putin meets mother of jailed Israeli ■ Abbas urges Macron to recognize 1967 border ahead of meeting with Russian president ■ Key ceremony at 1:30 P.M.
- Putin to mother of Israeli jailed in Russia: 'Everything will be okay' (Haaretz)
- Myanmar leader Suu Kyi says Rohingya 'exaggerated' abuses, 'war crimes,' not 'genocide' (Reuters)
- IDF finds, neutralizes soccer ball tied to balloons filled with explosives on Gaza border (Haaretz)
- Abbas calls on France to recognize '67 borders, Jerusalem capital for Palestinian state (Haaretz)
- Russia says militants killed up to 40 Syrian soldiers, wounded 80 in Idlib attack (Reuters)
Annexing parts of the West Bank, which both Netanyahu and Gantz have promised, would harm potential of reviving Israeli-Palestinian negotiations, regional peace, Mladenov says
Company clinches agreement with Israel-based Tactical Robots to explore development of technology with potential uses for piloted and autonomous aircraft
Saudi officials dismiss the allegations as absurd ■ NSO denies claims: 'We can say unequivocally that our technology was not used'
Suspects launched explosive devices at a military force several hundred meters inside Israeli territory, army says
In his new solo show at the Helena Rubinstein Pavilion in Tel Aviv, Yonatan Vinitsky takes viewers on a surreal journey through contemporary culture
One bite is all it takes to be pulled into the cult of Itzik and Ruthie