- Hezbollah's Nasrallah: The days of Israel winning wars from the air are over (Haaretz)
- Turkey rejects US oil sanctions move, says it harms Iranian people (DPA)
- Trump pledges support for bringing Sri Lanka bombing perpetrators to justice (Reuters)
- Earthquake of 6.3 magnitude strikes Philippines, several dead (Reuters)
- New York outbreaks drive US measles count up to 626, approaching levels not seen in 25 years (AP)
What’s it like being Jewish in the world’s largest Muslim country
Polls show that people’s feelings about the economy are shaped by their politics — and the right-wing majority thinks Bibi & Co. have delivered
Sri Lanka invokes war-time military powers in the wake of devastating terror attacks as Pompeo says the U.S. will have to remain 'vigilant' in fighting this 'evil'
Opposition members of parliament say the referendum is being held against a backdrop of intimidation and 'vote buying'
During an Easter ritual residents of one town, among them children, beat and burned the effigy. World Jewish Congress expressed 'disgust and outrage'
Eurovision is all about winning, but we have decided to honor the great songs that didn't make it to the top. From 'nul points' treasures to the most awkward performances: Our special Eurovision quiz