Putin is an expert in feeding anti-Semitic conspiracy theories while maintaining Israel ties - a contradiction vital to his Syria strategy
- 44 confirmed dead after a ferry sank on Lake Victoria in Tanzania (AP)
- Accuser of Trump's high court nominee willing to testify, lawyer says (Reuters)
- Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe wins extended leadership term (Reuters)
- UN chief urges Myanmar government to free Reuters journalists (Reuters)
- Three killed in shooting at Maryland shopping center (AP)
The court explained its decision only on the basis of the victim’s Jewish identity. What would happen if an Arab Palestinian citizen of Israel were wounded in the same fashion?
Analysis Inflamed by Trump and Resisted by Women, the Kavanaugh Confirmation Is a Major Battle in America’s Eternal Culture Wars
The fight over Kavanaugh’s appointment has sparked confrontations and pitted left against right even before Christine Blasey Ford's identity and accusations became public
Thousands of Egypt's 250,000 African refugees have fallen victim to the illegal organ trade. Haaretz traveled to Cairo and spoke with six survivors. 'A strange man held a rag doused with an anesthetic over my mouth. Six days later, I woke up with a scar'
The centrality granted to the Jewish component over the democratic one in the constitutional identity of the state and the increasing influence of religion on the lives of Israelis make defining Judaism all the more important
Tal Keinan wasn’t scared, even though he knew each time he took off that he might not return alive. Now, however, he fears for the future of Israel and the Jewish people – no less. But he thinks he might have the solution