Men who murdered women in their families talk frankly about how this happens. Just don't call it 'honor killings'
- Five fishermen killed in suspected ISIS attack (AP)
- At least 93 die from tainted liquor in India's northeast (AP)
- 1 killed, 2 wounded in explosion in Nepalese capital (AP)
- Trump Picks Envoy to Canada Kelly Craft for Ambassador to the United Nations (DPA)
- Sudan's Bashir calls on parliament to delay amendments allowing him another term (Reuters)
Top Weekend Picks
Release of special forces arrested in 2015 could ensure tensions between Israel and Hamas don't spiral out of control in upcoming months and possibly revive negotiations on prisoner exchange deal
The leaders of Hosen L’Yisrael and Yesh Atid have shown political maturity in setting aside their egos to run together
'Apart from closing Strait of Hormuz, we have other options to stop oil flow if threatened... The U.S. administration lacks 'goodwill''
Poised to complete civilian evacuation of last ISIS stronghold, Kurdish forces say even small American presence will stabilize turbulent region
The veteran Jewish organization originally told Haaretz it won’t comment on internal Israeli politics, but later released a strong statement against Otzma Yehudit’s racist views
Plus Haim Watzman’s 'Necessary Stories: Between Worlds' in Jerusalem and this year's 12 Initiative for Zionist Innovation finalists