Controversial issue of Israel Studies triggers critics' claim that it is 'blurring the lines between advocacy and scholarship'
- New York City defends measles vaccination order in court (Reuters)
- Ex-SS guard charged with 5,230 counts of accessory to murder, German prosecutors say (AP)
- U.S. Attorney General Barr defends Trump before release of special counsel's Russia report (Reuters)
- Saudi Arabia, Iraq to cooperate on security, intelligence, Iraqi foreign minister says (Reuters)
- No evidence any American conspired with Russian government in 2016 campaign, Barr says (Reuters)
Saudi Arabia, a kingdom in turmoil: The Mideast's biggest paradox - and where it's headed ■ A special 5-part series
Yisrael Beiteinu party leader Avigdor Lieberman is making legislation requiring ultra-Orthodox conscription a condition to joining the government
Trump was quoted in Mueller's report, released today, that his initial reaction to the appointment of a special prosecutor was, 'This is the end of my presidency. I’m fucked'
Netanyahu likes to say Palestinians should have the powers to run their lives but not to threaten Israel. With the help of Trump, he may now be able to move ahead with his annexation plans
Brazil's Lily Safra and L'Oreal owner Francoise Bettencourt Meyers' donations account for 17 percent of total amount collected so far to restore Parisian landmark cathedral
Ancient Egypt had intimate relations with Canaan, and most of the Semitic peoples migrating there would have been Canaanite. But not all.