A number of the movement’s chapters have sought to distance themselves from the anti-Semitism-roiled D.C. leadership: 'This is the last year we will be calling ourselves Women’s March'
- Thousands protest against al-Bashir's rule in Khartoum and across Sudan (AP)
- Death toll in militia clashes in Libya's capital rises to 10 (Reuters)
- U.S. believes Islamic State likely carried out Wednesday Manbij blast, gov't sources say (Reuters)
- African Union calls on Congo to delay release of final vote (Reuters)
- Morocco foils 89,000 illegal migration attempts in 2018, says Interior Ministry (Reuters)
Analysis Hamas Could Cause an Escalation on the Israeli Border. Abbas Could Start a Greater Conflict
The Friday protests at the Gaza fence are the first test for the new Israeli army chief ■ Does the IDF shrug off criticism, even if it’s true?
Ayelet Nahmias-Verbin, Hilik Bar and Eitan Broshi announce they will not run for reelection in the Labor party primary ahead of April 9 general election
'If they want to gather intelligence, they can simply rent an apartment in Haifa instead of investing in ownership of a port'
The opening of the new 'apartheid road' connecting Jerusalem with its northern settlements was met with silence. Right-wing politicians are no longer afraid of a response, they know the world will remain indifferent
Ryan Braun Will Pass Hank Greenberg as the All-time Jewish Home Run Leader. This Jewish Fan Isn’t Excited
Jews tend to embrace a star who brings credit to the tribe, but they can be fickle: rejecting a celebrity who either betrays their love or refuses to love them back. Braun did a little bit of both
Denisa’s keepers at Ramat Gan’s Safari explain how they keep her — one of the world’s oldest giraffes — spry