After 20 years in politics, Livni found that the public had turned its back on her ideological hallmark – a two-state solution
- Suicide bomber kills two police officers near famous Cairo tourist market (AP)
- Four dead in shooting in western Michigan, police say (AP)
- Evacuations as World War II bomb found in Nuremberg (DPA)
- Three arrested over suicide attack on Iran's Revolutionary Guard (DPA)
- Palestinians protesters clash with Israeli troops at Gaza fence (Haaretz)
Prof. Alexander Kalev attributes the gap to the phenomena of non-college women joining the workforce only after they stop having children, leaving them with fewer years of seniority and fewer chances for promotion
The former justice and foreign minister says her party won't run in upcoming election: 'I am leaving politics but I will not allow the hope for peace to leave Israel'
'It was terrifying because you didn't know if something was going to come afterwards,' says Rabbi Menachem Heller who was inside the chabad with his family
The Israeli media is a senior collaborator in blotting out our hostile foreign rule over the Palestinians
Jewish MP Luciana Berger says she's 'leaving behind a culture of bullying bigotry and intimidation' and was looking 'forward to a future serving with colleagues who respect each other'
The Neanderthal predilection for meat had been strongly suspected; now molecular study shows similarities to wolves