Controversial issue of Israel Studies triggers critics' claim that it is 'blurring the lines between advocacy and scholarship'
- Investigators think short-circuit most likely caused Notre Dame fire, police official says (AP)
- Protesters converge on Sudan defense ministry sit-in to demand civilian rule (Reuters)
- New York City defends measles vaccination order in court (Reuters)
- Ex-SS guard charged with 5,230 counts of accessory to murder, German prosecutors say (AP)
- U.S. Attorney General Barr defends Trump before release of special counsel's Russia report (Reuters)
Saudi Arabia, a kingdom in turmoil: The Mideast's biggest paradox - and where it's headed ■ A special 5-part series
Trump was quoted in Mueller's report, released today, that his initial reaction to the appointment of a special prosecutor was, 'This is the end of my presidency. I’m fucked'
Maha and Wafa al-Subaie, who fled the kingdom and say their lives are at risk if they return, are stranded in Tsbili where they have been calling for international help
Brazil's Lily Safra and L'Oreal owner Francoise Bettencourt Meyers' donations account for 17 percent of total amount collected so far to restore Parisian landmark cathedral
Ancient Egypt had intimate relations with Canaan, and most of the Semitic peoples migrating there would have been Canaanite. But not all.